There is a place for you at St Paul's! There are many ways to show Christ's love to the world, and we have many forms of ministry, service and outreach in which you can participate.
- St. Paul's chapter of the Episcopal Church Women meet on the first Saturday of each month at 10 AM. By virtue of Baptism, all women of the Episcopal Church are members of the ECW.
- St. Paul's Men's Group meets on the 2nd Saturday of every month for breakfast and fellowship. Meetings involve prayer, study of our faith traditions, planning of parish social activities, and practical work around the church.
- The Order of the Daughters of the King is a spiritual sisterhood of women devoted to a life of prayer, service and evangelism. Meets the 3rd Sunday of each month at noon.
- Participation in the Choir is open to all church members. We provide music for the Sunday 10:30am service and other occasions as required.
- The Altar Guild prepares the altar for various church and communion services, and care for the fine linens and communion vessels.
- Education For Ministry is a four-year course which allows students to dig deeper into the Christian faith — studying the bible, Church history and theological ideas — and reflects on connecting faith with life experience. (We do not have an active group at this time. We will resume EFM when we have the required minimum of six students.)
- We provide meeting space for the Knitting Guild and the Pins and Needles Sewing Group.
- We also provide meeting space for various 12-Step groups, including Narcotics Anonymous and Dual Recovery, as part of our outreach to the community.
- As a fundraiser, the parish sells Gift Cards for purchases from many local businesses — gas, groceries, restaurants, etc. — and earns a small percentage of each card purchased.
- Homeless Shelter Meals are provided by St Paul's parishioners on the first Thursday of every month, at the Lancaster Homeless Shelter.
- Vacation Bible School is held for three days every July. It is an opportunity for children and young people throughout the Antelope Valley to join us for food and fellowship as we explore our faith together.
- Church League Softball starts in mid-July and goes through mid-October. Open to players 14 and up, but our cheering fans are of all ages!
- Our annual Holly & Rose Tea is a social event and fundraiser held the first Saturday of October. Join us for elegant English-style tea service, an opportunity drawing, and a fashion show.
- Each October, in honor of St Francis Day, everyone is invited to bring their pets for our annual Blessing of the Animals.
- We hold an Edwards Air Force Base In-Gathering in November. Donations of toys, blankets, baby items, and other essentials are collected to help military families with their Christmas celebrations.
P.O. Box 8836
Lancaster, CA 93539
© 2017 St Paul's Episcopal Church, Lancaster, California